[Closed] Call for participants!
- What is involved?: You will experience a Virtual Reality (VR) prototype, followed by questionnaires and a short interview. Prior to the study, you will be guided to create your full-body VR avatar.
- Requirement: 18 years old or older, fluent in English, have normal or corrected-to-normal eyesight and able to walk at a normal pace and gait.
- Location: The Wilkinson Building (G04), School of Architecture, Design and Planning, The University of Sydney. View on Google Maps.
- Duration: Between 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Sign-up: The study will run in August 2023 on Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday. 📝 To view available sessions and sign up, please email email@example.com.
- Compensation: You will receive a $20 gift voucher for your participation.
For more information, please refer to the Participant Information Statement (PIS). Note: All aspects of the Covid-19 safety protocol have been discontinued, except for the essential disinfection of the VR equipment after every session.
Participants will wear a VR headset and hold a controller Recruitment Flyer